Ooooooh myyyyyy goooosh you guys have to try this ASAP. It’s like all of my favorite foods had a pool party and then dove into a sour cream, mayo and cream cheese mixture.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
3. Transfer mix into a dish
On the top of the mix, sprinkle
– 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese
– 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
– Reserved jalapeños and bacon crumble
This one is smooth, cheesy and the perfect amount of spicy!
NOTE: if you want to tone the spice down, substitute the guacamole salsa with mild chili verde sauce.
The good ol’ can of Rotel and Velveeta cheese is fine… but this white cheese dip takes things to the next level, and it’s suuuuper easy!
1. In a bowl combine
– 8oz of softened cream cheese
– 1/2 cup Herdez guacamole salsa (medium)
– 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
– 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
– 3/4 cup of milk (2% or whole)
2. Mix ingredients together and pour into a crockpot
– let the mixture cook on high for 1 hour, or until hot and smooth (stir occasionally with whisk)
3. Keep dip warm in the crockpot on low and serve with tortilla chips
You can also top this with diced red peppers, jalapeños or tomato to give it some more color.
Here’s a relatively healthy, quick fruit dip that’s become a favorite around here. I love how creamy and tasty it is on pretty much any fruit, without being overly sweet like some others I’ve tried.
1. In a bowl mix
1 – 32 ounce container Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
1 – 8 ounce container Lite Cool Whip
1 – 3.4 ounce box dry instant vanilla pudding mix
2. Cover and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour
3. Cut up strawberries, apples, grapes and pears… really any type of fruit for dipping!
Fruit dip will stay good for about 5 days in the refrigerator… if you even HAVE leftovers!😜