Dark Chocolate Raspberry Trifle in a Jar – My Favorite No Bake Dessert!
Here’s one of my FAVORITE sweet, quick, easy treats for Summer – Dark Chocolate Raspberry Trifle in a jar!
This treat is seriously addicting and sooooo yummy.
Most trifle recipes can be full of calories, so I did all I could to cut the excess, unnecessary fat from this recipe.
What you’ll need:
* Dark chocolate pudding/mousse made with unsweetened almond milk and chilled in refrigerator till set.
* Low fat cream cheese mixture: Whip 1 pint whipping cream, 1 block of 1/3 less fat cream cheese and 1/4th cup of sweetener together (any kind you choose).
* Dark chocolate wafer cookies (I found mine at Walmart)
* Raspberry Puree: Simply just fresh raspberries blended up
* Small piece of dark chocolate grated for garnish on top of the finished dessert
You honestly can’t go wrong with assembly. Just layer all of the ingredients in your chosen jar, until it’s full to the top. The only tip I’d give is go with thinner, rather than thicker layers. This will allow you enough room to fit all the different components in the jar nicely.
After you’re done assembling everything, screw the lid on your jar and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Everything will set up and the cookie will turn into a cake-like consistency. It is beyond yummy!
These mini jars are perfect for a single serving, but you can also make this dessert in a large glass pan to take to a gathering if you want. Also feel free to leave out the fruit layer if you don’t like it, or switch out the raspberries for strawberries.
Guys, these are DELISH, and super refreshing. PLUS, they don’t heat up your kitchen, because there’s no oven involved. Booya!
Win, Win, Win!
Leave a Reply