I’m so excited to share with you a great new product that I just found, and fell in LOVE with!
DRY ERASE VINYL!
I had seen chalkboard vinyl, but not dry erase vinyl!!! 🙂
I knew I wanted to create a message center with the decal that I printed out, so this is how I did it.
I started with this rectangular board that I got from The Wood Connection, here in Utah. It came with the edges routered and two holes at the top, already done.
I painted the board white first, with Semi-Gloss paint…
And for those of you who want to print your own, on your Silhouette, or make a stencil, for your board, the font name I used for “MESSAGE” is called COFFEE TIN.
You can download it HERE
Then I added a piece of white and dark gray fabric, to hang it up!
. . .
– Hang it straight on the wall or a refrigerator
– On a board, for a custom message center
– Inside a cupboard, to keep track of medication doses and times
– On a dorm or bedroom door, or inside a school locker
– By a front or back door, to jot down items you don’t want to forget!