Tween Girl Gift Guide
You asked, so I delivered – The Ultimate Tween Girl Gift Guide!
I know that not all tween girls are going to be into the same stuff, so I tried adding lots of different kinds of things that my kids already have, want for Christmas or that their friends love!
Hopefully you can get some good ideas off of the things I have listed here, and snag some great gifts for the tween girl in your life. Happy Shopping!
1. BFF Q&A’s; A Journal – This is SO cute! Perfect for sisters or best friends! There are questions on each page with cues to draw or write back to each other with your thoughts and feelings.
2. Colorful Super Soft Fluffy Slime – My girls are STILL obsessed with slime, so this seemed perfectly appropriate! Lots of colors and
3. Jumbo Panda Squishy Toy – I’ll be honest, I don’t get it. That being said, Aubrielle is OBSESSED with them. These squishy little toys are all the rage, and she can’t get enough of them. This time she specifically asked for a panda. lol. (shrug)
4. Animal Cable Bites – My girls asked for these a few months ago. I had NO idea what they were talking about. I finally found them a few and they’re pretty dang cute. Plus they help keep their phone cords from bending and then fraying over time. Cute stocking stuffer eh?
5. Bopit Handheld Game – The girls play this with their cousins for HOURS when at my Mom and Dad’s house. It’s hilarious to watch them try to beat each other on leveling up. Plus it’s an interactive game, which I love!
6. Clear Jewelry Holder – Matches any room decor and holds up to 30 necklaces/bracelets, plus it has a little tray for earrings and rings!
7. Sound Activated Disco Ball Party Light Pack – These are just freakin’ fun! The remote makes changing the lighting effects easy, and you’ll be surprised with how much effect these two little lights give off in a large space. Awesome for dance parties, birthdays, etc!
8. Vegan, Essential Oil, Natural, Fizzy Bath Bombs – organic, luxury bath bombs with shea and cocoa butter to help soften your skin. These are also great, because they don’t leave gross residue in the tub afterwards.
9. Hey Girl Hey Mini Dish – Our signature saying on a cute ceramic dish! Great for jewelry or a drop zone for spare change.
10. Five Crowns Score Sheet Book – Must-have partner for the Five Crowns card game that I promise your kids are going to fall in love with!
11. Five Crowns Card Game – A super easy to learn, rummy style-type card game for ages 8+. It’s really addicting and fun to play!
12. Ultimate Slime DIY Recipe Book – If your kids are into the slime tutorials so they can make their own?… this book is awesome!
13. Galaxy Putty Slime – Just some cool lookin’ slime that will be perfect inside stockings this year!
14. Pura Vida Bracelets – Waterproof, colorful and can be sized to fit any wrist. There are TONS of options to choose from!
15. Dohm Sound Machine – We have one in each of our rooms. They’re the best, most soothing sound machines. They drown out everything and don’t collect dust like a fan would. If you have a baby or toddler, this is also the magical machine that will keep them sleeping longer, PROMISE!
16. DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker – The perfect wireless, portable speaker with over 10,000 reviews on Amazon and an almost 5-star rating! Great for setting in the bathroom while getting ready each morning!
17. Bathpack Detangling Brush (Use code “houseofsmiths” for free shipping over $10) – The best $5 you’ll ever spend on your hair. It’s bristles are longer and closer together than a Wet Brush, and the bottom plastic cushion doesn’t collapse as easily – which means it’s great for thick hair too!
18. Chameleon Deluxe Marker Set – The twins asked for this as part of their “big present” this year. They’re both REALLY into drawing and coloring, and they’ve seen these Chameleon markers everywhere and are dying to get their hands on them.
19. Brooklyn & Bailey Scrunchies (Use code “HOS10” for 10% off!)– In their hair, on their wrists… scrunchies are the old school, hot, new trend for tweens. We have every color, and they’re a MUST HAVE accessory for my girlies! These scrunchies also come apart so you can choose to wear them plain or with the cute little bunny ear bow feature!
20. Brooklyn & Bailey Girl Next Door Mascara (Use code “HOS10” for 10% off!)– My girls swear by this mascara. They LOVE it, and it definitely lengthens their natural lash! Plus it lasts quite a while before I have to buy more.
Leave a Reply