There are so many awesome events targeted to women nowadays, which makes me SO HAPPY! Small business owners, bloggers, teachers, etc…
That being said, Amy, Haylie, Ashley and I wanted to create a fun retreat where ANY woman of ANY background could come and enjoy a day away! Time to relax, laugh with friends, learn a little something, give back and you know… consume massive amounts of Diet Coke, peanut M&M’s and chips and salsa. (AKA: all vital necessities for making it through each day… am I right?).
Our main reason for hosting the Bright Night Event has always been to continue to support women in crisis, so when you choose to come, not only are you partaking in awesomeness for yourself, but you are donating right alongside us, because a generous percentage of proceeds from ticket sales goes straight to the local Center for Women and Children in Crisis here in Utah!
We’ve already sold the bulk of our tickets, but I couldn’t let a second more go by without blogging about this day for all of you to see and hopefully be a part of too!
Here are the deets:
- Getting-to-know-you delicious welcome luncheon
- Keynote Presentation on “How to be Awesome” by Alison Faulkner of The Alison Show
- Inspiring & Interactive Classes by our speakers
- “Makeup Tips & Tricks to Enhance the Way You Feel” by Becki Crosby from Whippy Cake
- “Food for Thought – How Eating Clean Can Improve your Mind & Body” by Jenna Rammell at Jennas Kitchen
- “Overcoming Obstacles and Achieving Goals” by Diana Smith from Livy Loves to Run
- “Snap Your Sass, Show Me What You’re Working With” by McKenzie Deakins at Photography by Mckenzie
- A little big of fun SWAG from our amazing Sponsors
- Plenty of Diet Coke and yummy treats to snack on during the day
- Gorgeous Catered Dinner surrounded by friends, speakers, and business you know and love
- An Amazingly Epic Rooftop Dance Party with a slammin’ DJ!
- Helping donate a generous percentage of ticket sales to our local Women & Children in Crisis
- All in all… a Party for a Good Cause!
You can purchase one by clicking below or heading over to our Bright Night Event page.
Tickets are non refundable, but you can transfer the name on the ticket if you need to sell yours for any reason. The last day for ticket transfers is June 4th.
YEOW! I’m so excited to maybe see a few of you amazing ladies there, I can hardly wait! Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to stay updated on all the Bright Night news!
For those of you who have businesses and have reached out about sponsorship for this event already to me personally, (which we are ALL truly thankful for, because that means we can give more BACK to our cause!) feel free to email the team at email@example.com, and we can chat further!