Eclectic Whatnot Camera Strap Giveaway
Eclectic Whatnot gives me the opportunity to combine two of my loves – photography and sewing. My shop features shabby, chic and just plain fun camera strap covers. All of my products are sewn with the aid of good coffee, streaming episodes of 24 and show tunes. When I’m not sewing, I’m either homeschooling my crew or stalking them with my camera. And sometimes I do both simultaneously.
My family is a modern day Brady Bunch.
When hubby and I met, I was a single mother of one and he was a single father of three. Now, after thirteen years of marriage, we’ve added four more children to our number and become convinced of the necessity of caffeine!
I am passionate about my Lord, my husband (aka the French teacher ~ it’s okay if you’re slightly jealous), and my children.
Here are some randomly random things about me . . . .
* I’ve been known to eat chocolate chips straight out of the bag.
* I love the arts.
* I devour good literature.
* I’m a compulsive baker.
* I heart old, B&W movies. Cary Grant, anyone?
* I think my husband is sexy.
* I once tried to roller-blade. It didn’t end well.
* I dearly love to laugh.
* I once got stuck in the of revolving doors at the Waldorf-Astoria in NYC with my husband.
I’m still embarrassed.
* I’ve been blogging since early 2008. It’s like the chocolate to my peanut butter, the Grande to my Caramel Macchiato ~ it just fits and feels right.. . .
Can you tell why I just LOVE reading Ruthanne’s blog?She’s not only insightful, but hilarious, and deliriously talented! Just checkout some of these fabulous camera straps, in her shop!
Leave a Reply