So, it’s basically a giant oven omelet that you can cut into squares and make breakfast sandwiches with, or eat all on it’s own.
It’s super simple, makes a ton, and bonus… you can say you totally “meal prep” #lifewin.
SHEET PAN OVEN EGGS
1/3 cup milk
Salt & Pepper
… really, just anything else you like. Veggies are great in this too.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Generously coat a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
– Mix all of your ingredients together.
– Pour them onto the sheet pan.
– Bake for 18-25 minutes (they are done when the center no longer wiggles)
– Let cool.
– Cut into squares and package in individual portions for easy reheating.