* How much more FUN it is, then I thought it would be.
* How my children are a reflection of the BEST parts of me.
And how much I learn to be a BETTER me, through them… daily.
* The kisses, hugs, loves, and endless amounts of forgiveness and patience…
that come with each sweet baby.
* The laughing, The conversations … and the CLOTHES!!! 🙂
ohhh, all those adorable kid clothes! SO irresistible!
* The knowledge that, no matter what else I succeed or fail at, in life,
that nothing else matters, because I’ve got the three BEST accomplishments I’ve ever made… waiting at home for me, with their bouncy curls, and infectious giggles.
Since Mother’s Day is on a Sunday, and SO much of my faith is tied into who I am as a mother… I felt that this would be a perfect time to share with you one of my favorite videos, about being a mom.
It testifies of motherhood, as being an amazing gift, and makes me think of all of the mothers and mothers-to-be, that I know… and how uniquely special they are, to receive such a profound calling in life.
I am SO incredibly grateful for all of the mothers in my life, and wish everyone of YOU, a Happy Mother’s Day, today… too.